TENFORCE is the one-stop solution for tracking and managing all work permit and isolation data. Through intuitive dashboards, task management, and automated alerts you have full visibility on ongoing and planned non-routine activities in hazardous environments.
As a result of their continuous growth, flexibility demanded by the market and ever increasing regulations, Monument Chemical ramped up their business strategy to standardize and centralize their operations across the globe. The aim was to increase transparency, improve stakeholder accountability and share learned
If you are struggling with:
- time wasted on retrieving old paper permits and endlessly creating the same permits for similar work;
- eliminating human errors and safety risks in your permit and Lock Out/Tag Out/Try Out (LTT) procedures;
- having full visibility on ongoing non-routine activities.
Reduce your operational risks and eliminate manual work with automated PtW and LoTo processes
Minimize the Risk of Human Errors
- User-friendly presentation simplifies the creation, authorization, and issue of all Permit to Work requirements.
- Automated conflicting situation detection simplifies the process leading to better cost-efficient planning, and risk management.
Maintain 100% Audit Preparedness
- Safety checks and ‘alert’ functionality improve legislative and ‘best-practice’ compliance, reducing operational risks and maximizing safety.
- The audit trail gives you full visibility on every update that happened to a specific permit for 100% audit preparedness.
Save Time on Administrative Tasks
- Easy creation of a permit brings cost benefits by replacing cumbersome paper-based systems and reducing wasted time.
- Custom templates and automatically generated isolation lists and tags, reduce time spent on administrative details.
- Reuse previous forms to faster generate isolation certificates.
Foster a Safe Working Environment for Contractors and Employees
- Automated alerts notify you when critical tasks are not completed.
- Rule-based structure within a defined authorization process and flexible analysis functions deliver ‘real-time’ management information.
Request & Create Permits
- Initiate permits per type and situation;
- Assess and assign TRA levels needed;
- Print customized permits and isolation labels;
- Active conflict detection;
- Assign ownership to the issuer.
Isolation Certificates and Labels
- Managed process flow for Lock, Tag, Try;
- Issue new isolation certificates or reuse previous ones;
- Monitor the status of machinery and equipment;
- Automated alerts for overdue tasks.
- Create preventive actions to secure an installation;
- Monitor status of each task’s completion;
- Rule-based e-mail notifications and alerts.
Overview & Signing Off
- Overview of all permits data and preventive actions;
- Immediate and automatic escalation;
- Monitor the status of active and inactive permits and preventive actions;
- Sign off when the permit is completed.